<body>
charyl'sblog
www.charyll-.blogspot.com
prologue
charyl:

8teen going 9teen, adores blazers and my regs, loves family and always remembering daddy
links
the regs-h01 TPblazers charyl.lj
random words

my tweets

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 10:31 PM
I'm feeling real frustrated now. I don't know why you said you don't know me. I was in the same group as you during church camp, when I came for Amazing Race, you were there at the register counter when Daphne said, "Charyl you fianlly came!". You should know who am I, yet you still asked me "have we met before? i'm not quite sure if i know you.. =)". And now you are not replying the message. I'm all confused now. I wished I can write what I feel now and why I'm really feeling like this, but I can't. I just have to keep everything to myself.
back to the top